Key Business Continuity Considerations for Employers: A New Way to Do Business in COVID-19
Deborah Stallings, President & CEO of HR Anew
Invites You to Participate in An Important Webinar!
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Uncertainty surrounding when employers might safely return employees to work has given way to what to do and how best to act as employers are faced with dramatically different workplaces and anxious workforces.
As we work through the ongoing issues presented by COVID-19, flexibility and responsiveness is the name of the game. That means addressing critical business considerations such as the configuration of the workplace and location(s) of workers; business continuity plans; safety and facilities management; employer liability prevention; employee leave requests; and evolving health and safety standards.
Gain insights about key considerations to pivot to a new way to do business with our panel of business, human resources, safety and facilities management, and employee health and wellness experts.
The webinar topics will cover:
- A phased approach to reopen your workplace
- Best practices to return furloughed or separated employees to work
- What to do if employees refuse to return to work
- What HR policies to create or update
- Considerations to prevent or limit employee lawsuits
- Learning resources for a new way to work for management and employees
- Safety and facilities management considerations to reopen your business and return employees to work
- OSHA compliance and social distancing protocols when returning employees to work
- Physical and Mental Health and Wellness matters
We will be joined by panelists, Valarie Dock, President of Bolana Enterprises, Inc. and Dr. Angela Marshall, founder of Comprehensive Women’s Health, Inc., and hosted by Deborah Stallings, MA, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, President and Chief Executive Officer of HR Anew, Inc.
Don’t Wait…REGISTER TODAY!!