Move your workforce through learning.
When it comes to manager and employee development, you need to stretch your team to respond to present and future business goals.
That means you need more than standard training programs.
We are here to help. HR Anew brings a proven adult learning philosophy to support your managers and employees’ competency development and achieve desired business outcomes that enable you to stay ahead of the curve both competitively and legally. Your employees will experience interactive, real world training that is delivered in the right format to meet your needs — instructor-led, web-based, eLearning, blended, job aid, how-to and white board videos, train-the-trainer, articles and newsletters, and other forums.
Award-winning subject matter experts, adult learning specialists, instructional designers, technology designers, and graphics and multi-media specialists design our customized solutions. They bring substantial pragmatic experience as employment attorneys, compliance experts, organizational development practitioners, career and executive coaches, and human resource and EEO practitioners – to name a few.
HR A New Solutions
- Career Coaching and Mapping
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Cross-Cultural Awareness
- Customer Service Excellence
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Financial Planning and Management for Employees
- Generations in the 21st Century Workplace
- Human Resource Competencies
- Internal Business Processes
- Management and Leadership
- Microaggressions Prevention
- No FEAR Act and Whistleblower
- Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- Performance Management Excellence
- Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Prevention
Integrated Learning Tools
- Experiential learning
- Action learning
- Case studies based on “real world” issues
- Games to include quiz shows
- Role plays
- Skill practices
- Individual and group discussions
- Pre-Post training “homework” activities, online group discussions
- Innovative technologies, videos, graphics, polls, surveys, assessments, and dynamic multimedia in our training materials.
- Candidate Self-Assessments (job specific)
- Lominger Competency
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Strong Inventory
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Inventory